Friday, April 14, 2006

Be Careful What You Wish For


Current mood: longing to meet my match

Category: Romance and Relationships


Hello dear, good day and how are you doing, your family ,friends, work and love ones? I am xxxx i will like to meet u and to know u better i was searching the net and came in contact with ur profile matching mine and so i feel we have some things in common Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go be what you want to be, because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you want to do. angel i will be most greatull only if u will grant me this special chance into ur life and its deffinitely going to be a momment to cherish you can check my prifile and see thing yourself but as for me you and angel indisguise and i will be looking forward to meeting you. though we not see but i have seen your pics and that i what is building this strong motive inside me that u are an angel to behold if do send me your mail address mine is (redacted by Deeplip)
thanks do take very good care of urself and have a nice time.
xxxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than the fact that he's thirty years younger than I am, lives in Virginia and has an email addy with a co.uk extension, XXXX just might be the man I've been searching for for so long.

The problem is, he thinks I'm an angel -- and I'm not. Any relationship built on false assumptions is doomed from the start. Should I tell him the truth about me? Should I tell him that I am actually twelve people, two of them male, and all of them despicable? Or should I just refer him to Ken Brown for a character reference?

Ken has documented my supernatural powers, including physical forays into cyberspace*, and he can provide proof of my ability to be in several places simultaneously.

When XXXX finds out from Ken that I can hack into his computer and change or delete all his data, he may think twice about contacting me again.

And since (according to Ken) I am a hermaphrodite, he may not want to.



*FYI, if you wear your Wheaties decoder ring on your middle finger it works as a teletransporter ring. I'm so glad I saved mine. You threw yours away? Bummer!




(Deeplip, who cannot tell a lie, even if it costs her the love of her life. The love of her lives? The love of his/her lives? It's all so confusing!)