Monday, February 06, 2006

Dumb And Dumberer (From MySpace)

Current mood: prickly

Category: Life


I don't post on Delicious Demon, and I'd never post under someone else's name. Not just because I've too much integrity - I'm too vain.

But ...... if I had to post as someone on DD ...... I'd be PS Art. The challenge would be to be smart and stupid at the same time. She's got the stupid part down, and I could tweak her persona just enough to make everybody wonder what the hell was going on.

"The examined life is not worth living". (From PS Art's Little Book Of Quotations)

Ut oh. Can't use that one. Sounds like Deeplip. Coming from PS Art, that observation rings false. Only an introspective person with a mordant sense of humor would say something like that.

PS Art wouldn't say it and probably wouldn't even understand it.

But wait! Today she asked Ken if he'd seen Woody Allen's play, "Writer's Block". She guessed he had, and I quote, because of the title. Ouch!

Is that a deliberate dig, or just a thoughtless remark? I'd never get away with saying that to Ken. If PS Art had a more than room temperature IQ, Ken would tear her a new one. He hates criticism almost as much as he hates competition. Especially from a woman.