Monday, February 27, 2006

Anhedonia (from MySpace)


Current mood: compassionate

Category:
Romance and Relationships


From Unreqwerty'd Love, a Valentine's Day poem for Ken:



Paper hearts
don't ache.


Hearts of stone
won't break.

Pity the hearts
that cannot feel.


Envy the ones
that love can heal.



Tear Up Your Shopping List (from MySpace)


Current mood: Hallmarkian
Category:
Romance and Relationships



I'M EASY

All I want
from my Valentine
is a smile, a kiss
and his hand in mine.



(Deeplip, who knows what it means to love and be loved)





"How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count The Ways" (from MySpace)


Current mood: unimpressed

Category: Romance and Relationships


There she is again, naked butt in the air, advertising her wares on her profile. I guess when all you've got is tits and ass, you've gotta work 'em. I had so much more than that - even at nineteen.

But I digress.

Here's the caption to her picture:

Spank Me, Whip Me, Make Me Whine, Make Me Be Your Valentine :)

Not bad .... but I would have come up with something more user friendly, knowing who frequents her site - and why:


How do you measure
a woman's love?
With your fist, some lube,
and a latex glove ((ยก))
*

Sorry about that migrating asshole. It's hard to position it so that it stays put after I post it.


(Deeplip)