Sunday, June 11, 2006

Is The Best Way To Get Over A Man To Get Under Another One ?


Current mood: about to find out

Category: Romance and Relationships




FEUDIN', FUSSIN' AND A-FIGHTIN' / CHEEK TO CHEEK (HAIKU)


Saving face is a
piece of cake when somebody
is sitting on it.




LET'S CALL THE WHOLE THING OFF


You say beef jerky
and I say Tofurky®.
You use intoxicants.
I take anti-oxidants.
Jerky, furky
tofu, turkey -
Sounds like a plan to me!





(From Deeplip's novella -in-verse, Unreqwerty'd Love: the story of belle and play.)

UPDATE: Actually, I've been over Mr. Wrong for quite a while now, but there are pesky little pockets of residual lust in my nooks and crannies. I can't seem to get them out. Someone who knows what he's doing - and what he's looking for - needs to go in and find them.