Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Listen Up, Birthday Boy - I'm Singing To You


Current mood: counting down to March ninth

Category:
Romance and Relationships




A LOVE SONG FOR T.S. IDIOT


Let us go then,
you and I
when the evening is
spread-eagled against the sky
like an alcoholic passed out
face down
upon the sidewalk.

Shall I part my hair behind?: At this time such a hairstyle was considered "daringly bohemian".

(from the internet)


Nonsense. A "daringly bohemian" poet would ask,
Shall I part my behind hair?



In the room the women come and go
Talking of Michelangelo.


No they don't. Not anymore. Those days are gone.


In the room the women come and go
Talking of Oprah and J. Lo.


Shit. That's already dated.


In the room the women are comin' and goin'
Talking of Britney and Lindsay Lohan.



(Deeplip, who is snapping her flipper and flipping her snapper as she sings to Ken.)