Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Did Somebody Just Ask, "What is Mesothelioma?"


From E-VERSE RADIO:


A reader sends in "most expensive Google ad keywords:"

"This list of the highest-paying Google advertising keywords is exciting for its very dullness: if there's one thing that's become clear it's that in 2006, the most aggressive users of keyword advertising are asbestos lawyers, ambulance chasers, and mortgage brokers."


$54.33 mesothelioma lawyers
$47.79 what is mesothelioma
$47.72 peritoneal mesothelioma
$47.25 consolidate loans
$47.16 refinancing mortgage
$45.55 tax attorney
$41.22 mesothelioma
$38.86 car accident lawyer
$38.68 ameriquest mortgage


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'd rather be dead or in a coma
Than blog about mesothelioma.
And someone should strap me on a gurney
If I use the key words "tax attorney".
Inject me! Ignore my pleas and groans
If I blog about mortgages and loans.
I'd sooner be stabbed in my own foyer
Than ever say "car accident lawyer".



(Deeplip, who urges all bloggers not to go for the quick buck, because everybody will detest us if we talk about asbestos.)