Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Just posted this on myspace.com. Only ten more days left until 2006. Forget the holidays. Fuck shopping. I type, therefore I am. Click clack. Click clack. Click clack.


Hopelessly Devoted To You, Kenneth H. Brown Current mood: resolute Category: Romance and Relationships



Timing is everything. I didn't know you wanted to be humiliated when I met you online in 2003. Dammit, Ken! You should have told me upfront that any woman who offers you love, adoration, money and pussy scares the hell out of you. I would have been disappointed, but I would have understood - and I wouldn't have waited till 2005 to trash you. I'm playing catch-up here, but now that I know what you really want, I'm typing as fast as I can - and soon there will be thousands of mocking, belittling posts popping up on all the search engines whenever anyone googles Ken Brown. Or Kenneth H. Brown. Or Kenneth Howard Brown. Or "play". Or playwrightnovelist.