Thursday, May 18, 2006

Splitsville For A Semi-Royal Couple



Current mood: meanspirited

Category: Life


When I'm Sixty-four


When I get older losing my hair,
Many years from now.
Will you still be sending me a Valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine.
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door.
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Apparently not.



Rich and famous geezers who marry much younger women deserve what they get, or in this case, what they lose. And with no pre-nup, the tab comes to about a billion dollars.

And yikes, if this is what Sir Paul looks like after a facelife (see picture on Deeplip's MySpace blog), it doesn't say much for vegetarianism.

Maybe he needs to tuck into some steak tartare.


(Deeplip, who will look about twelve after her facelift - but who will not be trolling for teenagers.)


11:08 AM - 0 Comments - 0