Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh, Where Are You From, Billy Boy, Billy Boy?



Current mood: not buying it

Category: Romance and Relationships



Hello! So I decided to use the chance to get to know you better. Hope, I will be lucky now. The most important for me what is inside of you and how do you feel about the life. Life is too short to use it only for thinking and dreaming. I try to act but not only to dream. I will not write you much about myself now. I will just give you an idea of who I am.my name is billy , i am 46 from texas.I want to meet serious woman who would like to have strong and loving family in the future. I have a higher education and I am rather intelligent. . I have really many interests: music, reading, books, computers, movies, good conversations, sports and many other things which make the life wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I know many people but I am very picky about the friends. Friend is a person who will be with me all my life. And I am lucky to have some really good friends. But I am very sociable that is why there are many people I have good relations with. . I am rather independent. And work to be able to pay for the things I want to have in my life. In some words I can tell you, that I enjoy the life as it is and I love the life with all its aspects. I am very kind (I am not boasting :-)) which hurts me often. But I am strong enough to overcome the hardships on my way. I think we should use every chance to find our happiness. You can write me on my personal e-mail: (Redacted) I still hope for your reply. Have a good day!!!!!!! Faithfully to you billy! billy_scooby_nice_guy

-------------------------------------------------------------------



Well, dagnabbit! This here letter sure don' sound like it was written by a native Texan. What do y'all think?

Interesting syntax. He omits some necessary articles and adds others where they don't belong. Yet he uses colons correctly!


I need a man who can speak my language. The right man can make it happen just by whispering in my ear --- from as far away as Brooklyn, actually --- and something tells me Billy Boy isn't The One.







(Deeplip, who hates to be lied to and Bubba here is a lying liar, for damn sure.)