Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Breast Health: A Guide For Men And Women

Current mood: perky
Category: Romance and Relationships


From: A Male Friend
To: Deeplip
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:29 AM
Subject: Aerobic Equivalent

Bet you didn't know you were providing a life-extending public service. Maybe I should rethink my decision not to check out "The Twins." Checking it out once a day would be good for my health.




From: Deeplip
To: A Male Friend
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: Aerobic Equivalent


Can you imagine how good it would be for *my* health if a man checked them out? In person? Jesus, God!

Male Friend, I am counting on you to find me a spry old fellow who's a lot like Ken, but who isn't crazy, sadistic, or a pathological liar. I'd prefer he not be an alcoholic. Or at least, that he not be a mean drunk.

I'm willing to work with fatties and smokers. Even narcissists. But they better be charming.