Saturday, March 25, 2006


Selected Haiku from "Unreqwerty'd Love"



I’VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN

Sometimes love is a
hemorrhoid that hurts and feels
good at the same time.


SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME

You were supposed to
open the casket, not take
a dump on the lid.



IN LOVE IN VAIN

I thought you would be
the icing on the cake, not the
hole in the doughnut.



QUE SERA SERA

I just want to get
over you or under you.
One or the other.



THREE LITTLE WORDS

I said I love you.
I never said I liked you.
I'm not that stupid.




(Deeplip, who hopes the "sick motorcycle stunts" ad will not run on this page. What are they thinking? That ad belongs next to Tom Cruise's "droppings" - my droppings, actually, of his name. I made nine dollars and change today. I'll hold my nose all the way to the bank.)