Friday, March 24, 2006

The Complete Idiot's Guide To Making Money The Easy Way With Key Words

Current mood: willing to do whatever it takes
Category: News and Politics


Nothing to it. Just write about hot topics, and advertisers will pay for space on your blog. If you want to make money, it's better to write about Brangelina than Palestrina.

Now, I know some people see this as selling out. If you're deliberately dumbing down your blog and pandering to the lowest common denominator, isn't the tail wagging the dog?

I look at it differently. There is no dog, only a disembodied tail, and the tail is wagging the blog.



(Com)mission (Im)possible



I love to read
about Tom Cruise.
That's why I click on
Yahoo! News.

I see his picture
every day.
(He's kinda short,
but that's o.k.)

And when there's nothing
new to say
They talk about him
anyway.

This poem of mine
is not a ruse.
I really do
adore Tom Cruise.




(Deeplip)