Saturday, July 04, 2009


Staying the Course


From The Daily News.com


In a recent interview with Runner's World, the governor of Alaska expressed how she'd do in a race against President Obama.

"If [it] were a long race that required a lot of endurance I'd win," she said, boasting that while she may lack the physical strength to take on the President, she could outlast him by sheer will power.

"I betcha I'd have more endurance," she said. "If you ever talk to my old coaches they'd tell you, too. What I lacked in physical strength or skill I made up for in determination and endurance."


----------------------------------------------------


I'm not so sure about Palin's determination and endurance. Most elected governors finish out their terms. Maybe instead of challenging Obama to a race, Palin should just ask her hunky husband Todd to beat the crap out of him.