Monday, June 25, 2007

Love Is In The Air


Current mood: intrigued

Category: Romance and Relationships


Hello.......Dear I am ALBERT .I am 46yrs of age i am divorced with one Kid....i live alone i have been divorced long ago but now a friend of mine introduced me on here to come on here to look for the woman of my dream if i can see because he found his own legal wife on here ..... So i was browsing through profiles when i came across your profile such a wonderful one and a nice pic to go with ....I like to know you better hope you don't mind? you can reply me if you are intrested ok Here is my yahoo messanger id (redacted)@yahoo.com send me mails to (redacted) ok Take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day ahead ok


Albert...


---------------------------------------------------------


A man who writes this well could talk me into almost anything.


(Deeplip)



Update:

This one's from Ishmael -- unless it's also from Albert.


hi cute. Am a single man,little hearted compassionate person,matured mind man and also like getting out and having a good time like most people do.Am loving,caring,honest,trust worthy,responsible and most of it i am really down to heart.I am a very simple man,who loves to play volleyball and basketball.Am new on this dating site and am looking for a good companion who is ready for a long term relationship.I love to have lots of fun,swimming,dancing,travelling,cooking,singing.I will like to meet new person who really know what's going on in life and aren't just playing at it.Someone that is honest,loving,caring,trustworthy,tenderhearted,God's fearing with sense of humour i will like to chat with you at yahoo message so please can you add me to your list through this id..if you are intersted in me..this my id (redacted)@yahoo.com thx you very much and my the God Lord bless you..

--------------------------------------------------

So many men, so little time. Let's cut to the chase: I want a man exactly like the last one I fell in love with -- just not as nuts.