Saturday, August 26, 2006

"Smile, You're On Candid Camera"


Current mood: unflinching

Category: Life

I believe in truth in advertising, so I am posting a current picture, taken earlier this month at my daughter's friend Scarlett's fiftieth birthday party. All the other women are in their forties or fifties. I am, as usual, having a bad hair day and wearing no make-up, but they wanted me in the group pictures.

I'll leave this up for a while, so my readers can see what I look like.




(Deeplip)


Comments:


I'm the one in back with the slack jaw and dark teeth. I'm shorter than the women, so you can't see me. I clean up OK and they treat me nice.

Posted by Yes on Saturday, August 26, 2006 at 12:47 PM]




If they treat you nice and I find out about it, you're in a world of trouble.

Posted by Connie on Saturday, August 26, 2006 at 12:51 PM