Wednesday, July 19, 2006

You Never Get A Second Chance To Make A Good First Impression Naked


Current mood: apprehensive

Category: Romance and Relationships



A recent email from an anonymous admirer:


I was thinking of your tits quite a bit last night. And all the rest.

----------------------------------------------------------


I lie awake dreading the moment when I will have to show you my pooch, and I'm wondering if - at least for our first encounter - I could wear a long, wide sash, wrapped tightly from three or four inches below the navel to just above the pubic bone.

It wouldn't interfere with any of our scheduled activities.


phil armstrong


Your admirers are legion and on view for all!

Posted by phil armstrong on Sunday, July 16, 2006 at 4:18 PM

Connie
As long as it's my admirers who are "on view for all " to see, and not me. And while we're on the subject of who gets to see what, I don't show my feet to anyone. The socks stay on.

Posted by Connie on Sunday, July 16, 2006 at 6:01 PM

Lydecker

Perfect. Fascinating.The partially clothed body is often the most alluring and erotic. That and the first kiss. Together they can flood the body with dreams and ambition untold.

Posted by Lydecker on Monday, July 17, 2006 at 11:32 AM

phil armstrong

I need copious amounts of lemonade with cayenne, vinegar, and pounds of rare prime steak to load my musk into my territorial spray. Want to put it all in a blender and have a shake ready for me when I hit the ground?

Posted by phil armstrong on Monday, July 17, 2006 at 9:46 PM

Connie
No need to rush. You can mark your territory later. Besides, I'd rather you peed on the pachysandra at night, when my neighbors are asleep.


Posted by Connie on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 at 12:51 PM