Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bad Boys And The Women Who Love Them


Current mood: depraved
Category: Romance and Relationships


Mr. Armstrong's Comment:

Hot and very humid in Hunt County, Texas. The sins of the year pile up for accounting around now. Is there anything I should do before the amnesty starts?



My Reply:

What amnesty?

No sinning whatsoever until July twenty-first. Then as much sinning as desired until the twenty-fourth. And remember, once you're back in Texas, that's a no-sin zone.

Don't forget to bring the padded footstool.

(Deeplip, who says, "What happens in East Brunswick stays in Easy Brunswick.")




UPDATE:

Lately, the weather in New Jersey has been very hot and humid. I can't afford to run the AC, so naturally, I've accumulated some sins of my own. Remember we discussed the possibility of your bringing a silk rope, and I told you no way would I allow you to tie me up like that poor Japanese woman in the picture you sent me with all her naughty bits on display?

Bring the rope.