Wednesday, June 17, 2009

S.N.A.F.U. BLUES


I got the S.N.A.F.U. BLUES ... I'm blue as I can be
I got the S.N.A.F.U. BLUES ... I'm blue as I can be
I got nothin' but trouble ...trouble from A to Z

I'm all stressed out ... I'm jumpy as a kangaroo
Yeah, I'm all stressed out ... Jumpy as a kangaroo
I'm climbin' the walls, like a monkey in the zoo

I'm overworked ... overweight
Can't find a job ... Can't get a date
I'm a single parent ... I'm buried in debt, and
My cholesterol is just about as high as it can get

I got the S.N.A.F.U. BLUES, etc.....

I'm agoraphobic - a total recluse
A victim of alcohol and substance abuse
I'm an Incest Survivor - a Wounded Child
And the "heartbreak of psoriasis" is drivin' me wild

I got the S.N.A.F.U. BLUES, etc.

I'm a cigarette smoker - two packs a day
There's a rash on my genitals that won't go away
I got flat feet and bunions and arthritic knees
My bladder's so weak - I pee when I sneeze

I got the S.N.A.F.U. BLUES ... I'm blue as I can be
I got the SN.A.F.U. BLUES ... I'm blue as I can be
I got nothin' but trouble ... trouble from A to Z

God must've made me on a Monday,
'cause EVERYTHING'S wrong with me!
(I got the S.N.A.F.U. BLUES.............................)




©2009 Meter Maid (BMI) Words & Music by Connie Bryson