Tuesday, September 13, 2005

xxxxxxx

HEADS UP TO KEN, MY READERS AND ALL YOU LAWYERS OUT THERE:

 
A DISCLAIMER:

The first book is mainly of interest to poets and serious readers of poetry (are there any left?).  If you’re not into poetry, scroll. The second book is, um, revelatory, but I assure you I revealed nothing about Ken that he didn't make flamboyantly public in chat and on the boards. The man is a professional writer and an exhibitionist. He would “out”  himself in chat  and then post at length about the false and malicious rumors I was spreading about him. Just want you to know, I regard our telephone conversations, emails and IM's as private communications. I didn't and wouldn't include them or refer to them in any way in  Unreqwerty'd Love. Anything I say about Ken was first said by him, many times, about himself, on the dating website.