Monday, August 22, 2005

xxxxxxx

EIGHT HAIKU FOR KEN  (in chronological order)



CURTAIN CALL
He blows kisses to
the crowd below, takes one last
bow and then he leaps.

INSTANT MESSAGE
Your phantom fingers
typing to me, telling my
body I've got mail.

RED CAP
I can't carry your
baggage when it's twenty eight
miles away, Kenneth.

NIGHT TERRORS
Honey, are your fangs
dripping blood or is that just
lipstick on your teeth?

THREESOME
He pops a blue pill
And crawls in bed with the twins:
Age and Agony.

EATING IN, EATING OUT
He delivers pies
at night when he should be home
tossing her salad.

IS GROUP SEX SAFE SEX?
Yes, as long as all
the women you are screwing
live in your head, play.

TINTINNABULATION
Belle was the best thing
that never happened to you,
playwrightnovelist.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING
The nicest man just
walked me to my car in the
pouring rain. Ken who ?