Monday, August 22, 2005

XXXXXXX

YOU DO SOMETHING TO ME (prose poem)


oh yes … yes …..
oh God don't stop oh oh
my God oh Ken yes do it don't
stop please don't stop don't stop oh oh oh oh
God Oh my god, Ken... Ken... oh God ...
oh yes yes yes oh my God
oh... OH SHIT oh... oh....
Ken... oh my God.... get it...
don't stop Ken don't stop, oh, God ... God.... oh my God
oh oh ... God Damn you , Ken
oh yes! Please, PLEASE, yes, do it do it ... Shit, Ken ... oh my God Ken ... Don't stop don't stop
No, no ……. Please …….
oh, God, God yes yes , God damn it!
Please don’t stop! KEN! KEN! fuck , yes !
OOOOHHHHAhhhh, Christ!
God! Please, please don’t stop!
Oh, my God, don’t stop don’t stop!
OH MY GOD MY GOD
YES! YES! YES! OH GOD!
KEN! KEN! KEN! KEN! KEN! KEN!
DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP OH
GOD YES! DON'T STOP!
OH KEN GET IT
GET ALL OF IT OH GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!
OH! OH! OH JESUS OH GOD NO NO PLEASE OH GOD
OH MY GOD! PLEASE DON’T STOP DON’T STOP
OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!